Wednesday 6 November 2013

Get to know the blogger | TAG


I recently saw this tag over over on someone elses blog and at the bottom she said she now tags all the readers to go and do it and I thought what a brilliant idea! You can get to know me better and if you leave me your links in the comments I can get to know my lovely readers better too!

So let's begin.......

1. How old are you? 

I'm 18 and my Birthday is on September 30th!

2. What nationality are you? 

I'm British

3. What do you do for a living? 

I'm a full time student studying Biology, Chemistry and Psychology and as a job at the weekends I'm a qualified carer!

4. If you could visit anywhere in the world where would it be and why?

I would visit Paris as I just love everything about it! The culture, the Eiffel tower... just everything! I've always dreamt of being proposed to at the top of the Eiffel Tower haha!

5. What's your favorite place to shop for clothes? 

I always shop in Primark and select, but I also love H&M, New Look and Topshop!

6. What shoe size are you?

I'm a size 3 in some shops and a size 4 in others... I have little baby feet haha!

7. How tall are you?

I'm 5ft 4...

8. What's your favorite colour? 

I honestly don't have a favorite colour but my rooms a nice grey colour with bird wallpaper and black accents so I guess I could say grey is my favorite colour...

9. Have you got any siblings? 

I don't I'm an only child, but I don't know any different so I couldn't really say I'd prefer to have siblings... I wouldn't say I'm the stereotypical only child as I do work hard for what I've got and I certainly am very grateful for everything I've got and I know how lucky I am...

10. Do you have any pets? 

I do I have one beautiful Labrador retriever called maisy, I have a cat who is just the most magical crossbreed he's like a persian with all fluffy hair but hes coloured white and brown so we're not particuarly sure what breed he is... I have another cat called sooty whos all black with emerald green eyes and I have two canaries in seperate cages one is my mums called sunny and the others mine called Roger or Roggie!

11. Do you have any children? 

I don't at the moment but I would definitely love to have children in the future!

12. Favorite make-up brand?

Ooh... tough question... Drugstore I'd say maybelline but I do love MUA's lipsticks and nail polishes... also Barry M... and for Highend: I'd say mac or benefit!

13. What do you do in your free time?

I spend a lot of time with my boyfriend but I also study a lot, blog, read and cook. I also do a lot of research for my blog and try to find ways of improving my blog!

14. Do you leave the house without make up on?

I do... I sometimes go bare faced for school! People say I look no different with/ without makeup so I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or an insult haha!

15. Favorite season?

I love winter and autumn as you can wear knitwear and wrap up warm and it's also hot chocolate and onesie weather! But I also love summer and spring as you can bring out a more daring wardrobe and also get a tan! Plus the 6 weeks holiday is great!!!

16. Do you still Live with your parents? 

I do but I'm hoping to be able to move out soon hopefully by the time I'm 20!

17. What is your favorite movie? 

The Nightmare before Christmas! Or any romantic film or comedy really I don't seem to have a favorite one!

18. Favorite food?

That's a tough question.... Either Lasagne or Spaghetti bolognese!

19. Favorite Youtube Channel? 

It's not a beauty Channel but I really like KSI his comedy videos are funny and the FIFA funnies have me in stitches!... I think my Boyfriends changed me too much!!

The beauty channel I love is Mac Barbie! she's soo bubbly and does make me laugh I also really like Bubzbeauty and hers and tims wedding just seemed adorable!!

20. What time do you get up and go to sleep? 

If I'm in work I have to get up at 5:45am but when I'm in school I tend to get up around 7:00am-7:30am, I struggle to sleep so it can be anytime from 10:00pm-4:00am.... Bad I know :(

21. How often & when do you work out?

I'm training for the race for life so I'm attempting to do around 30 minutes a day but soon I've got to start training where I'll be running every day.... All for a good cause though!

22. Left handed or right handed? 

Right Handed!!

23. How often do you go on blogger?

Pretty much everyday its something of an obsession and I love looking at everyones blogs!!

24. Do you read the comments posted on your blog? 

I do! I love reading your comments and replying to you as it's a way of knowing my blogs going in the right direction and it's lovely to read your comments as it's just sweet that someones taken the time to comment!

25.How did you come up with your blog name?

It's to do with my jewellery company IXIA so I though everything tied in really well!

I hope you all liked this post and I tag you all to do it so let's all get to know each other!

Lots of Love

Tori X


































2 comments:

  1. Love reading these, I'm so nosey! I Love Primark too definitely my favourite shop!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love reading the too! haha It's nice to get to know the bloggers behind the blog :) x

      Delete