Friday 14 February 2014

The new french manicure!

I recently have fallen in love with having my nails done! Whether my friends do them, I do them or if Jasmine my nail technician does them for me I'm obsessed!

So I wanted to do a twist on the original look as I love how black nail polish looks on nails so I decided to change the white to the black polish and this is how they turned out!


They're a bit messy as I experimented with using sellotape as I ran out of nail tape which was a bit disappointing but I love how they turned out and my friends said they liked how different they were!! 
If any of you fancy trying out this look then please let me know by commenting below or by tweeting me! I hope you all liked this post and liked the idea of the black french style manicure!



No comments:

Post a Comment