Wednesday 12 February 2014

The 3:2 Manicure!

Well it's been a while everyone, which is really sad for me but with mock exams I just haven't had the time to blog! But I'm back now and hopefully will be for a long time!

So this nail look is something I wanted to blog about ages ago! It was massive in fashion shows and pretty much came out of no where but it's really easy and looks amazing!

You literally just chose two nail colours that compliment each other for example Black and Silver like my nails or perhaps Black and gold! Any colours work really but it looks a bit different and is quite quirky which I really like! 

 I completely love how easy yet unusual this manicure is and I just think it is something different that is quite popular at the moment!

I hope you all liked this post and comment below if you tried this look or liked this post! I've got loads more posts coming up for you so keep your eyes peeled and to stay up to date please follow me on Blog Lovin'



No comments:

Post a Comment