Sunday 8 September 2013

Review: Graze Box

Hey guys...

It's been ages since I've posted which has been such a bad thing of me to do! I'm so so sorry but life has just gotten in the way which is soo annoying!!!

Anyways... Onto two important things! First Thing, I have a youtube channel soo please go and subscribe to it, it's called ToriIxia It would mean soo much if you could! There's no videos up as of yet! But I have three recorded, being edited and they'll be up in 3 day intervals!

Second thing, I got a GRAZEBOX yes a GRAZEBOX.... I got the first one free including P&P but usually they retail at £3.89... which is really good for 4 little tubs of food!

So I waited about 3 days for my box which is not long at all considering how some companies make you wait a lifetime for a product! I instantly fell in love with the packaging when I saw it, it has palm trees and hibiscus flowers on which made me fall completely in love with the product and on the very inside was a picture of a beach just made the packaging! For such a cheap product they clearly think about great graphic design for their cover and inside!

 The cute pictures are really summer and the cardboard packaging means its eco-friendly and recyclable!















And the wonderful image of a beach really brightened up my day!











Inside the Graze Box you get four little tubs of food, you can chose your options by selecting the products based on a Hate this, Try This, Love This protocol... Those that you chose Hate this will not be sent to your, Those that you chose Try this will be sent but not all the time and Those you chose Love this are highly likely to be sent but not all the time.

I got sent Chedder Gorge which is basically Herby Biscuits, Chip salsa flavoured sticks and spicy cashew nuts... I liked the sticks and the Herby/ cheesy biscuits but the nuts I just didn't like!

I then had a Summer Berry Flapjack which I absolutely loved but only got 1/4 of it as the other half liked it soo much he gobled it all down much to my disappointment and the flapjack was soo goey and moist and the cranberries and raspberries combined were soo nice and not too overpowering!


The next tub was Hot Cross Yum which has orange flavoured rasins which are soo yummy, sponge pieces and cinnamon honey almonds and this was just lovely! It does taste like a hot cross bun which makes it even better!

Now onto my absolute Favourite tub! Billionaires shortbread which has belgium chocolate pieces, almonds cranberries and fudge pieces! I love each and every part of this tub and I am definitely buying this again!!!

I reccommend purchasing a graze box even if you just end up buying one as it was the best thing I've gotten recently... So go to Graze.com and get yourself and a yummy, healthy treat!

A beauty post coming tomorrow!!!

I hope you enjoyed this food review!!

Lots of Love

Tori X
















No comments:

Post a Comment