Saturday 5 October 2013

DIY| Facial

Hey everyone,

Continuing my new DIY series! I thought I'd tell you how I do my DIY facial for when the budget is refusing to allow any treats!!

Step 1) Clean the face!! Removing any dirt or make-up from your skin is essential I like to use my simple Skincare facial wash which leaves my face soft and smooth! I then use my Simple skin care moisturizing cleanser to ensure all of my make-up and any dirt on my face is completely removed.

Step 2) Exfoliate, I have a really cheap exfoliater as I don't usually exfoliate my face that often but mine is from asda's skin care range it was about £1.50 and it is soo good for such a cheap product it smells really nice and it makes my skin feel really soft and the product itself doesn't feel abrasive or scratchy.

Step 3) Now steam your face! If you have a face steamer like me then that's great just set your heat to medium wait for your steamer to begin steaming and then steam your face for five minutes!! You can pick up one from ebay for around £40 or one from argos for around £50-£60. If you don't have one and want to make your own grab yourself a large bowl and fill with boiling water, place your face over the water and place a towel over your head to keep the steam inside and wolahh you have a DIY steamer...

Step 4) Next you can mask it up!! I like to use the chocolate mud packs to reduce pore size and clear the skin... but you can find numerous other masks for all sorts of trouble spot... Try to match the mask for something your skin needs e.g a purifying mask for oily skin or a moisturizing mask for dry skin. Follow the directions on the packet for optimum results.

Step 5) Now take your favorite moisturizer and relax. You should now have beautiful, clean and brightened skin just as if you'd had a salon facial!!

I hope you guys are enjoying the DIY series!! See you all in the next post and comment below if you have any other DIY posts you'd like to see!





Lots of love,

Tori X

















No comments:

Post a Comment