Wednesday 30 October 2013

Natural Beauty Tips| The Beauty Bible

Recently I've been seeing loads of beauty tips everywhere I've been going... In magazines, on twitter and facebook so I thought I'd try and put the tips I think are really good into a Beauty tip series or


THE BEAUTY BIBLE

Which is a much snazzier title.... 

Soo onto the tips...

Hair: 
Coconut Oil as a deep co
nditioning treatment! I could rave about coconut oil all day, The smell of it for one is sooo yummy!!! But it helps rebuild and strengthen hair and also gives it such a beautiful shine!
For the best results I'd recommend lathering your hair in the oil and leaving it sit for 30 minutes and then washing it out. Get that coconutty feel in your life for smoother, softer and stronger hair! 



For smoother and less Frizzier hair your pillow cases can sometimes be the issue with frizzy hair! So change to silk pillow cases not only have these been proven to prevent wrinkles as the fabric is soft and doesn't crinkle as you can slide around on the smooth surface, it also eliminates those awkward morning sleeping lines that no amount of make up or tapping can get away and you end up walking around looking like scarface for a few hours!

Face:
My top tip for skin is to always was morning and night using a facial wash, however if you wash your face then use bacteria ridden make-up brushes it defeats the object so make sure you wash your brushes After every use... This minimises bacteria growth and also ensures that your brushes are always ready to be used again! I like washing my brushes in tea tree facial wash as I feel the tea tree has a soothing affect on the skin and also leaves my brushes really clean and smelling lovely!!

Potatoes to reduce puffiness on eyes... Now I know you're all thinking the new girl on the block is a complete crazy woman don't listen to her but Honestly this works just as good as a cold spoon so which ever you prefer really! Thinly slice two pieces of potatoes and place them in the fridge over night, then in the morning simply place over your eyes for 5 minutes and notice brighter eyes and reduced bags and buffiness... or alternatively use a cold spoon as the potato idea probably seems a bit crazy haha!

I don't know about you but I find I always feel that my teeth aren't white enough but I find that adding a bit of baking soda to my toothpaste whenever they need a boost of whiteness and afterwards I feel like I have a hollywood smile! This shouldn't be done long term though as it has been known to weaken tooth enamal and cause sensitive teeth!

Skin:
If any of you use Fake Tan you will know the horrible moment whenever you find out you have a streak however if you get a cotton wool bud and some lemon juice and gently wipe away at the line, it will fade and match your natural tan in no time just don't over do it with the rubbing as you will end up completely removing the fake tan!

And when you want to get your fake tan off maybe if it goes green or anything like that then get sugar in a bowl and add some lemon juice and mix together then use this as a body scrub and soon enough the fake tan will be all off and you'll look natural again!

Shaving:
When shaving instead of using shaving foam use conditioner, not only does it leave your skin really smooth and shiny but it also moisturises the hair folicles and stops the hairs growing back as dark and thick...

And those are my Natural Beauty tips tried and tested by me! I will put lots more beauty myths and natural tips to the test for you and the ones that don't work won't be featured on my blog!
I hope you've liked my first post in a long long while but hopefully it'll be one of many more to come! Thank you soo soo much for your support and not giving up on the blog as I am soo awful at writing posts and remembering to submit them once they're completed!!

Lots of Love

Tori X






















No comments:

Post a Comment