Wednesday 30 October 2013

Tips on how to destress and stress less!!

Recently I've found myself feeling soo stressed with all my school work and it has just been a nightmare two weeks, however I decided I hated feeling like this and I thought that the best way to go would be to try out some advice and let you know what I feel works!!

So here's some of my advice...

1) Put on your favorite song and for the three minutes of that song go absolutely mental and DANCE IT OUT. It doesn't matter if you can't dance just do it and feel out of breathe and feel the stress melt away! I feel doing this first thing of a morning helps as the endorphin's make you feel happy and the blood rush gets you energized ready for a brand new day and if you start the morning happy you're 80% more likely to have a great day!!


2) Get out in nature and go for a walk... Being outside in nature will lift your mood and the fresh air and the walk itself helps to melt away the stress if you live near a stream grab a few stones and imagine each one is a stress you have and throw it into the water... Imagine that that's you throwing away your stress and it's gone. It visually helps your brain remove stress as you've seen something disappear and the throwing helps get your anger out making you feel 100% better!!!



3) Talk- Talking to people about your stresses can be such a good thing!! Not only do you get things off your chest but you also get another persons view on the situation and that can change your opinion and make it a lot easier.

4) Focus on what you can control! Don't stress about things you clearly can't control as that's just going to cause you un-necessary worries and if you can't change it don't stress! If you can do something about it then great! Focus on how to do it and make it better, but if not let it go!!

5) Smile- Believe it or not smiling can make you feel a 1000 times better!! so get the knashers out and go out and have a good time! You'll be feeling soo soo much better!

I am the biggest stresser in the world, I hate pressure and I hate having lots of work and feeling out of control, however I do think that these tips do help and please if you have any tips then send them my way please!! Good luck using the tips and see you all in the next post!!

Lots of Love

Tori X





























No comments:

Post a Comment