Saturday 24 August 2013

50 Questions tag!!

Hello lovelies!

Since I've had time to look at lots of other peoples blogs, I've seen a really fun tag called 'The 50 Random Questions tag!!'

Sooo lets begin!!

1) Where were you three hours ago?   I was out shopping with my mum getting some food and bits and pieces.

2)Who are you in love with?  My boyfriend Luke.

3) Have you ever eaten a crayon?  Possibly when I was little but I don't think so.

4) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?  My dressing gown.

5) When is the last time you went to the mall?  I think that's a shopping centre so today.

6) Are you wearing socks right now?  I'm not... I don't really like wearing socks.

7) Does your family have a car worth over $2,000?  We do.

8) When was the last time you drove out of town?  Last Tuesday when I drove to Liverpool.

9) Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?   I haven't been the Cienema since Mine and Lukes first 

date 16 months ago! 

10) Are you hot?  To some people and to others I'm not it depends what/ who you like.

11) What was the last thing you had to drink?  A cup of tea (I'm addicted!!)

12) What are you wearing right now?  Leggings, a white, navy and black block top and my favourite gold 

leaf necklace.

13) Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?  I wash my own car inside and out.. 

14) Last food that you ate?  Pasta with tomato and Herb sauce with red peppers! Yummy!!

15) Where were you last week at this time?  With my boyfriend Luke. 

16) Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? 
I've brought lots of stuff which I'll show you either 

in a haul post or video  

17) When is the last time you ran? A few days ago but I need to start training for the Race for Life so I'll be

 running tomorrow! 

18) What's the last sporting event you watched? Football... 

19) What is your favorite animal? A dog or possibly a Leopard Gecko!
 
20) Your dream vacation? A trip to Paris and to go up the eiffel tower... (Please someone take me!!)

21) Last person's house you were in? Luke's a few hours ago! 

22) Worst injury you've ever had? I've not really had an injury but I did have flu once and ended up having a

 doctor called out and on a fluid drip... that wasn't pleasant!! 

23) Have you been in love? Yes I have, I'm in love right now!

24) Do you miss anyone right now? Just my family really.. 

25) Last play you saw? To Kill a Mockingbird About three years ago with the school. 

26) What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? I honestly don't have one... when you meet the

 right person it'll just happen... Just look nice and be a nice person! 

27) What are your plans for tonight? Just to have a nice night in! 

28) Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment? I've never had mySpace. 

29) Next trip you are going to take? I'm going out to dinner with my parents tomorrow.
 
30) Ever go to camp? If that's like a summer thing I haven't. 

31) Were you an honor roll student in school? We don't have an honor roll in the UK but I got good GCSE

 grades.
 
32) What do you want to know about the future? The future scares me really... but I'd like to know who I

 marry haha! 

33) Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? I'm wearing Charlie- kiss me

34) Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit? I'm always in the doctors.... 
 
35) Where is your best friend? At home...

36) How is your best friend? She's good! 

37) Do you have a tan? I'm quite naturally tanned so I do. 

38) What are you listening to right now? The Tv 'Amazing Medical Stories'
 
39) Do you collect anything? Not really... Make-up and perfume probably!
 
40) Who is the biggest gossiper you know? Oh God... Too many! 

41) Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? Never *Touch wood*
 
42) Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? I don't really like fizzy drinks... but I have orange juice

 through a store. 

43) What does your last text message say? 'I love you'...

44) Do you like hot sauce? I've never tried it. 

45) Last time you took a shower? Today! 

46) Do you need to do laundry? I do need to do some washing! 

47) What is your heritage? English!
 
48) Are you someone's best friend? I hope so.. 

49) Are you rich? That depends on your opinion of someone who's rich... 

50) What were you doing at 12AM last night? Cuddling watching a film.

 I hope you enjoyed this little insight into my life! Leave me your contacts below and I'll look at your answers!!

Lots of Love

Tori X  

No comments:

Post a Comment