Sunday 18 August 2013

Purple Rain nails❤

I've been seeing a lot of DIY nail posts recently and I decided I'd jump on the vibe! I created these nails very easily and they're very easy to do!

Step by Step

Things you will need...

-A lilac nail polish
- A purple glitter top coat
-small nail diamonds
- A clear top coat
-Nail glue
-Base coat
-Nail file

Step 1) File your nails to a shape you'd like and out any brittle/ rough edges

Step 2) Apply a base clear base coat

Step 3) Once this has dried apply the lilac coat to your nails and wait for it to dry.

Step 4) Apply the glitter coat to the very top near the cuticle and slightly down the side of nail in a sort of crescent shape! (The picture will make it more clear)

Step 5) Once the glitter is dried place a dot of nail glue in the very center near the cuticle and place one of the diamonds here! On your ring finger place one diamond in the center, one on the outer edge a little bit lower and one on the very edge! This gives a dew drop effect.

Step 6) Add the clear top coat to help ensure the gem will stay in place a bit longer and to stop the nail polish from chipping!




The photo's off poor quality unfortunately :( I will try and upload a better picture to twitter... But in real life they look really good and many people have complimented them!

Not bad for nails that took me about 15 minutes!


If you try them out comment below or tweet me and let me know how you got on!

Good luck!




Lots of Love

Tori X





















No comments:

Post a Comment