Sunday 25 August 2013

Review: B&M False Nails....

I recently went shopping in B&M Bargains with my mum and I came across a very random beauty bargain...

I completely love false nails but don't wear them that often as I worry they'll ruin my nails which aren't exactly in perfect condition anyway! So I'm walking along the aisle and browsing and on the very bottom shelf I spot a lot of 3D.... Yes 3D set of false nails and I browsed and found two sets I really liked. So I asked my mum what she thought and for £1.49 each I could buy the two for the price they wanted for one normal set!

The pack contains 8 3D nails and 16 normal nails.... Which I feel is a bit misleading but for the price I paid I don't really mind, the set also comes with nail glue. The Nails themselves are of good quality and aren't too flimsy or brittle like some flase nails, the edges are smooth and can be easily cut and shaped without snapping in half.

I like the design of the nails and the packaging was black and gold and very professional. As far as I know the nails are B&M's own brand and are very professional from what I can tell! I think these are my favorite false nails!


These are my nails that are leopard print with black bows, two diamontes and one pearl!

I chose this particular arrangement as I felt the nails were very statementy and if they were right next to each other I feel it would have looking overly done and wouldn't have a decent affect.

Nails- £1.49 and they come in different designs too!





These were my mums nails they consist of a peach and silver manicure with white 3D flowers and 3 diamontes above this...

I like how they compliment my mums hands and elongate her fingernails and fingers....


So get yourselves down to B&M to check out their false nail bargains!!!




I hope you enjoyed this little review and have a great evening!

Lots of Love

Tori X
























No comments:

Post a Comment