Thursday 22 August 2013

Silver detail nails...

Hello again lovelies!

I'm making up for lost posting time!

I'd like to share another simple but effective nail tutorial!

For this you'll need a silver nail polish, nail glue and 8 silver diamonds...

Step 1) Paint all of your nails with the silver colour and wait for it to dry.

Step 2) Along your ring finger dab a line of nail glue and place 4 diamonds along this line you can chose to space them out or have more diamonds and have a full line down your fingers I chose to spread out my diamonds as I lost quite a few of them unfortunately!

Step 4) To make sure your diamonds are secured I put a layer of top coat over them to help seal them in place!

And its complete! It again took me like 15 minutes and looks so effective!!!



And that's how the nails look! It's soo simple but really effective and I got the idea from a girl who paid £15 to get hers done in Shellac and it looks no different to mine!

I hope you enjoyed this little tutorial!


Lots of Love

Tori X

2 comments:

  1. Hi, my name is Carla!
    I've just started my own blog, stumbled across yours and gave it a read.
    Thought I'd leave a comment here as I'm obsessed with nail polish!

    If you wanna check out my blog it's http://www.okweneedtotalk.com

    Happy blogging :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carla :) I'm tori as you've probably guessed haha! Ill definitely check out your blog! And thank you for checking out mine and for the comment!
      Lots of love
      Tori x

      Delete