Thursday 15 August 2013

Passing my driving test!! ♥

Hello lovelies!

I thought I'd write a quick update about passing my driving test... Today I sat my 2nd driving test and I was 1000 times more nervous than the first time! I failed the first time in the last 45 seconds as I took the wrong exit on a roundabout so was in the wrong lane and I got a serious fault... boo :(

However the second time around I had a completely different instructor and a I was soo nervous yet he made me feel so much more relaxed by trying to joke with me and made me much more at ease! When taking your test you can get two types of instructors. The first type is the unfriendly and they're horrific if you feel nervous and don't make things in any shape or form easier! The second type are friendly and cheerful and make you feel at ease and just make the whole experience much better.

Your test should last from 38-42 minutes and that might seem like an age however when you're on the test it feels like 10 minutes and it is one of the scariest things ever! Both times I've been sick immediately afterwards... however the second time I passed and burst into tears!

I must admit it is the greatest and most relieving thing in the world, but then it's also frustrating as you come home and want to drive everywhere however you can't as you don't have insurance/ it takes time to get insurance :( and you sit around itching to be able to drive but you can't and the certificate is there sort of mocking you like drivee... drivee...

However tomorrow I will be able to drive legally for the first time on my own! and I can't wait!! It'll be scary but will also be good fun and gives me the independance I want!!




And that's my official pass certificate! I get a fully updated licence in 20 days! which makes me really excited and happy!!

So despite not doing great in my exams passing my driving test and getting a new job has made the sadness of today a lot less and has left me feeling positive for the future rather than down!

I hope all your results went well and if not remember that it's not the end of the world!





Lots of Love

Tori X











No comments:

Post a Comment