Thursday 22 August 2013

OOTD (yesterdays)

Helloo lovelies!

Sorry I've not posted in ages! I've been super busy sorting out my life haha! Anyway yesterday I decided to take a trip up to Liverpool to my nans house and try out my new smart, sophisticated look mainly for sixth form next year...

 The Dress is from Primark and cost me a cheap £5 It's very flattering over the belly and gives the illusion of a flat belly and flatters the rest of my body too.


The belt was from a skirt I also got from Primark for £5

The tights were from asda and are black opaque you can get 10 in a pack for £3.

And my shoes were my brown shoes from asda for £6.

Phone case was £4 from ebay
Bracelet is a pandora


I really loved how comfortable this outfit was as I was driving for 1 hour and 15 mins which can be uncomfortable in the wrong clothes! However I loved every single part of the day and I even enjoyed driving on numerous motorways....

See you all in the next post!

Lots of Love

Tori X

No comments:

Post a Comment